Forum 2018-09-06T09:58:36+01:00

Ivaylo's TK ANH Stunt  

Page 4 / 4 Prev
  RSS

Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
07/11/2018 6:30 pm  

Another set of my photos… IT WAS REALLY EXCITING TO SEE THAT TROOPER IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every minute of my time!!!!! 

Sorry for the taped power bank.

Still pending boots and the shins are not completed, the white elastic on the shoulder bridges and the attachment of the troopacoola power bank in the helmet.

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
07/11/2018 8:03 pm  

That looks great and is fitting all really well. Nice work 😀

christine and Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
10/11/2018 8:00 pm  

Hi there,

Posting some photos, still missing the blaster which is expected to arrive next week but unfortunately I will be away until the end of the month so hopefully will be completely equipped in the beginning of December.

Did some trooping today at my son’s birthday and already have an idea about the weak spots and what’s the feeling inside.

Some paint of my boots (Ryan – Imperial Warfighters) got peeled off and will appreciate any advise on how to fix that. Saw some white leather paint in ebay and was wondering can I use that.. 

ebay leather paint

Ross8008 liked
ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
11/11/2018 9:10 am  

Excellent mate, that looks great 🙂 .

you are all good for clearance once that blaster arrives 🙂 . Get some shoe whitener to paint on the belt to brighten it up a bit as its cream side out. I would not worry about the boots, they all rub back to black in places and this is actually screen accurate 🙂 . 

If you do ever need to touch them up then i have some really good paint that you can use on the black bits. 

The costume is pretty restrictive so dont try and do anything to wild or sit down as thats when you will start getting cracks. 

I need you to register and sign up with the 501st forum so i can process your clearance . you will need to choose a 5 digit TK number. You will have to give a few options incase they are taken. you can check on the database to make sure they are available before you submit.

follow this link.. 

once again, super quick job on the build and welcome to the ranks 🙂 

my link may not be attaching so i have added a screen shot..

Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
11/11/2018 12:02 pm  

Congratulations mate, I have now cleared you with the 501st. you should get an email confirming your TK id over the next few days  🙂 

ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
11/11/2018 2:12 pm  

Thank you very much Ross – really appreciate your support throughout the process. Can’t tell you how many times I watched your videos during the last month 🙂 

Already did the application for 501st.

I should have asked about the belt – was wondering which side and finally thought it’s the creme as all of the belts look yellowish on the photos. Anyway now I know that actually even the white side would look a bit off when placed upon the armour :).

Will post some photos once I dye the belt – hopefully today or latest tomorrow as I am travelling on Tuesday.

About the shoe paint – is it acrylic because I have ordered some to have spare, if not I may use a bit once I am back in December.

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
11/11/2018 2:27 pm  

cool. no problem 🙂 . In my vids it shows it as cream. this was before i started to add the white side. you can leave it cream but looks better if you just coat its face with shoe whitener. just the bottle stuff with the sponge at the end. not too much at once or the belt may mis shape. there is all sorts of paint for the shoes. my stuff is oil based house exterior Gloss.

Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
12/11/2018 8:56 am  

Hi,

Applied several coats of shoe whitener to the belt – posting a photo, I think that’s the best result I can obtain with this product.

Do I need to try something else?

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
12/11/2018 10:12 am  

That will be fine mate 🙂

Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
17/11/2018 6:58 am  

Hi Ross, 

I have not yet received the email from 501st. Normally how many days does it take?

Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
steve9565
(@steve9565)
Sith Minion Admin
19/11/2018 7:00 am  
Posted by: Wolfchen

Hi Ross, 

I have not yet received the email from 501st. Normally how many days does it take?

Thanks. 

You don’t get an email buddy I just change your forum privileges, which I did when you were cleared   you should be able to see more of the forum and be an iwg member not newbie. any issues let me know

"For my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me “

Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
19/11/2018 2:40 pm  

Cool, and what about the ID? Wouldn’t I get one? 

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
20/11/2018 7:33 am  

My Fault. the “ready for duty” button was not there for me to click when i cleared your TK. I have done it now so you should get an email from the 501st with your Id Number 🙂 

Wolfchen liked
ReplyQuote
Wolfchen
(@wolfchen)
Jedi Knight IWG member
20/11/2018 11:05 pm  

Yes sir, TK 77677 reporting for duty 🎉🎉🎉🎉

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
21/11/2018 7:31 am