Forum 2018-09-06T09:58:36+01:00

Han Solo Request/ Build WIP  

RSS

Sam Ellis
(@sam2020)
Jedi Padawan IWG member
10/11/2017 5:55 pm  

Hi folks,

Currently waiting to get my log in accepted onto the rebel legion UK but I wanted to make sure of a few items before purchasing, as I know there are a few tweaks that will be needed but otherwise the costume does look great. I’ve been looking very closely at reference shots as well while looking for a suitable template. 

Below is the costume as it would come;

There are a few minor alterations which would be the ironing of the crease into the front of the trouser leg as well as the crescent moon that would need cutting into the right hand chest pocket front as seen below;

The 4 loops on the back as well as the back pouch/ front pockets all look correct excluding the top right which i can alter myself.

Below is the belt which I’ve looked into and looks pretty good from what I can see, front side and back. It does also include the leg strap with clip holster.

Cleared suits: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Current WIP: Han Solo ANH

Maria78, steve9565, Ross8008 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
HRHKatiejane
(@hrhkatiejane)
Sith Minion Moderator
10/11/2017 6:34 pm  

Hey Sam this will be epic alongside YT’s Chewbacca! 

Your best advice will come from the rebel legion as they know these costumes far better than any of us, so I’ll keep an eye on the build but won’t have much input. If you can post progress on here that would be great. 

Good luck, and any questions we can help with just ask :o)

Never lose your dinosaur

YT liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Ellis
(@sam2020)
Jedi Padawan IWG member
26/11/2017 5:26 pm  

Hey guys,

Slight update being that I’m fighting between which variant of Han to do but more over being the issue of the infamous holster!

Are you guys aware of any leather workers or metal cutters who could be commissioned to make the holster if I can get hold of the buckles? 

ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
26/11/2017 5:36 pm  

My mate on Facebook makes holsters . May be worth asking him. Burk Bench Designs ( Clive Barzillia)

YT liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Ellis
(@sam2020)
Jedi Padawan IWG member
26/11/2017 6:36 pm  

Ah awesome! I’ve made contact so just waiting to hear back regarding price! His work is amazing though from what I’ve seen! 

In terms of costume I’m tempted to do ESB as I can add a few pieces and I can do ROTJ as well otherwise I’ve restricted to only ANH 

YT liked
ReplyQuote
Ross8008
(@ross8008)
Sith Minion GML
26/11/2017 6:50 pm  

Cool :). Yeah he supplies me with TK holsters. Great quality stuff

ReplyQuote
YT
 YT
(@whiteeedotcom)
Grand Jedi Master Moderator
01/12/2017 6:06 pm  
Posted by: HRHKatiejane

Hey Sam this will be epic alongside YT’s Chewbacca! 

Your best advice will come from the rebel legion as they know these costumes far better than any of us, so I’ll keep an eye on the build but won’t have much input. If you can post progress on here that would be great. 

Good luck, and any questions we can help with just ask :o)

Yeah hurry up Sam! 😉

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register