Forum 2018-09-06T09:58:36+01:00

Joshua Faraday (The Magnificent Seven) Request  

RSS

Sam Ellis
(@sam2020)
Jedi Padawan IWG member
05/10/2018 12:48 pm  

howdy all,

So I’d like permission to do (once I’ve got Han cleared) Josh Faraday, Chris Pratt’s character from the new TMS film. I’ve done research on most of the aspects in terms of everything. I’ve added some shots of the costume below.

Breakdown: So through looking at articles and speaking to some kind people on the RPF most of the costume is named brands (one being Ralph Lauren  🤣  I’m sure he was around then? 😜  ) Thankfully I actually already own the henley undershirt (thank you TK maxx!)  The waistcoat, I have found an amazing material which I will get along with the correct waistcoat pattern. the boots are Ariat and I have tracked a pair down, the holsters I will be making myself with my new internship at Fortune leathercraft. The chino’s I will need to take a closer look at to make sure I get an extremely close pair or can find the original manufacturer as well as the neckchief. The buckles I’ve also located.

What do you guys think?

Cleared suits: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Current WIP: Han Solo ANH

ReplyQuote
HRHKatiejane
(@hrhkatiejane)
Sith Minion Moderator
08/10/2018 9:25 am  

Hey sam, let me take it to the panel and see what everyone thinks, and I will get back to you. You may have to be a little patient as with comic con looming everyone is really busy so please don’t panic/worry if we don’t get back to you with an answer until after the con 

Never lose your dinosaur

ReplyQuote
Sam Ellis
(@sam2020)
Jedi Padawan IWG member
08/10/2018 10:21 am  

hey Katie, yeah that’s absolutely fine! I know you guys are focused with IWCC so it’s no issue and as I say I wouldn’t even be looking to start this till Han is cleared 🙂 gotta get my main boy out there first!  🤩 

Cleared suits: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Current WIP: Han Solo ANH

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register